Jul. 26, 2022 / Updated by Hope Law to Gaming Solutions
Fixes for Warzone Black Screen, easy and fast to operate.
Warzone black screen is a common issue that can happen on a PC. If you are running into this issue, don’t worry! You can find the best solutions from this post. From now on, we will show you multiple ways for this issue.
6 fixes prepare just for you:
Don’t be panic, you don’t need to try them all out, just find one that suits your situation. Anyways, let’s keep reading.
1. Run the game as an administrator
5. Update your graphics driver
6. Turn off the firewall and antivirus software
You can get full access to the computer when you run the game.exe file as an administrator. The system may set resource limits for the game if it thinks you’re operating it without permission. As a result, the game’s quality and speed will be constrained. To complete this one-for-all procedure, follow instructions listed below.
1. Right-click the Warzone icon on your PC. Then click Properties.
2. Select the Compatibility tab. Under Settings, tick Run this program as an administrator. Then click Apply and OK to save changes.
Following that, you can start the game as usual. If it still only shows a black screen, you can try the next fix below.
You would probably experience all kinds of problems, including a black screen upon launch, if any of your game files were corrupted or destroyed. In this situation, you must check the game files’ integrity to make sure that your game’s installation is current and, if necessary, to fix any flawed or corrupted game data.
Follow the steps:
1. Double-click on Battle.net launcher. In the GAMES section, click Call of Duty: MW. Then click Options below the title of the game and select Scan and Repair.
2. Select Begin Scan.
Now you just wait for the whole process to be completed. Once done, launch Warzone again see if the issue has gone.
Despite the fact that the black screen problem is a graphical error, some users did speculate on Reddit that it might be related to the connection to the Blizzard servers. The problem was resolved by restarting your router.
You might not be able to enjoy your games if you’re using MSI Afterburner or other GPU tweaking applications. Overclocked cards aren’t actually supported by the game engine. Additionally, overclocking has been linked to game instability, including the black screen problem. Stop overclocking your GPU in order to fix the problem.
Using an outdated or incompatible graphics driver may cause the game to crash. So, you can try to update the graphics driver on your PC.
You can manually download the GPU driver from the manufacturer’s website (eg. AMD or Nvidia) after determining the manufacturer, model, OS version, and system type of your graphics card. If you don’t have that much time, patience, or ability to do so, DriverTalent can easily to it for you automatically.
Your system will be automatically recognized by DriverTalent, which will then locate the appropriate drivers for it. DriverTalent PRO or FREE versions both allow you to automatically update your drivers. But, using the Pro version only takes 2 steps to finish. And it comes with a 30-day refund policy.
1. Download and install DriverTalent.
2. Run DriverTalent and click Scan button, DriverTalent will then scan your PC to find any problematic drivers.
3. Click Install All to automatically download and install the most recent versions of all the drivers that are missing or out of date from your system. (This step requires the Pro version. When you click Install All, you’ll be asked if you want to upgrade).
Alternately, you can click Manual button on the right side of each drivers, to automatically download the right version of that driver, then you can manually install it (you can do this with the FREE version).
DriverTalent have a 30-day Money Back Guarantee. If you find the application marked your hardware as available but was unable to provide an available device driver when scanning it for you, we guarantee that all your money will be refunded immediately.
✓The Pro version of DriverTalent comes with full technical support. If you have any technical questions, please have your visit on our Support site.
Restart your computer, then open the game to see if anything has changed. If the problem has not been solved, then we have to try the last method.
The smooth delivery of data on your game may occasionally be hampered by Windows Firewall or antivirus software overprotecting your PC. Therefore, turn off the firewall and antivirus software while you are gaming is a feasible method.
NOTE: After turning off the firewall and antivirus, please use the Internet with additional caution as your PC’s security may be at risk.
1. Search Firewall in Windows Search Bar, then open Windows Defender Firewall.
2. Click Turn Windows Defender Firewall on or off.
3. Turn off the firewall in the private and public networks (As shown in the picture). Then click OK.
4. Turn off third-party antivirus (if any) following their guidelines.
Start the game to check if the issue has been fixed. After you done with the game, don’t forget to activate the firewall and antivirus software.
Did these fixes work for you?
This post should assist you in getting Warzone back to a playable state. Additionally, it’s important to note that game problems are a typical occurrence. But we’re confident that programmers will fix the flaws in next versions. If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave us some comments below.
|ExplorerMax||Driver Talent for Network Card|
|Smart and advanced file explorer tool for Windows platforms||Download & Install Network Drivers without Internet Connection|
|30-day Free Trial||Free Download|