By visiting www.drivethelife.com, you consent to the information practices described in this statement. The terms “you”, “your”, “user” refer to our customers. The terms “we”, “us”, “our” refer to OSToto.
We collect information directly from the customers, third parties like our purchase platform and Google Analytics, and might include:
1) Your contact information. When you log in the forum, contact us via email, register our software, or leave your feedback in the website, we might collect that information, including your name, email address, phone number, profile photo you upload, comments, and any other contact information you give us.
2) Your payment information. When you bought our software in the online shopping cart, we may connect your bank and credit account information, mailing address, information about your business and any other information you give us.
3) IP address, geolocation. Information through Cookies and other tracking technologies might include your IP address, geolocation.
4) Information you share on our website. If you share your opinion with us on our comment section, post on our forum, send feedback to us, we might collect the public information for software and website improvement and better services.
5) Other information. When you use OSToto desktop client, we will get several permissions and collect personal information or non-personal information in order to serve you better with our software. When you ask for online help, send feedback to our database, you might need to offer information about your hardware devices, pictures that show your issues, and more software usage information and statistics to analyze and troubleshoot your problems.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party. We only use your information:
* To provide services to you, communicate with you about your use of our software.
* To improve our website, software and services. For example, we might send you surveys to know your opinions on using our software. Participation in the surveys is voluntary.
* To better understand how you access and use our website and our services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, for our internal purposes, and for other research and analytical purposes.
* For marketing purpose. For example, we might send you emails about our special promotions and offers.
We use information as otherwise permitted by law.
We store your information on our secure servers. Any payment transactions is processed on authorized platform that is SSL encrypted. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to us; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent un-authorized access.
You may, of course, opt out of receiving any emails that might be sent to provide special offers and promotions mentioned above by clicking “Unsubscribe” in any email. We do not share information with third parties, or sell your information to any un-authorized entities for their independent marketing or promotional purposes.
Another kind of cookies is the functionality cookies which are used to recognize you when you return to our website. In this case, you are identified as a returning visitor. It helps remember your preference such as the language and region.
You may, however, disable certain tracking by modifying your browser settings. Different browsers use different ways to disable the cookies, please check yours on your own. The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your computer from accepting new cookies, or how to disable cookies altogether. If you are not sure how to do it, please contact your browser provider for help. Please note that certain features of our website or services will not be available once cookies are disabled.
Our systems do not currently respond or take any action with respect to the browser “do-not-track” signals or requests. You may disable certain tracking as described above such as by disabling cookies.
OSToto sells product all over the world. As such, we and our service providers may transfer your personal information to the jurisdiction that may not provide equivalent levels of data protection as your home jurisdiction. When personal information is transferred from the European Economic Area (EEA), we take special safeguards to ensure that the protection travels with the data, including having standard clauses approved by the European Commission in our contracts with parties that receive information outside the EEA.
1)We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from such children.
2)We do not knowingly allow such children to register.
3)If we become aware that we collected personal information from such children without parent consent, we will take steps to erase that information ASAP.
If you submit incorrect information to us and want to correct and update it, or you don’t want to receive any further subscriptions and want to determinate the services we offered, or you have any privacy related questions, and in any case that you need to contact us, just contact us via the email address: contact#drivethelife.com (replace # with @).
We make the below additional details about processing the personal information of EEA customers.
1)You can ask us to confirm whether we are processing your personal data. And if needed, you can request us to give you a copy of the data. We will provide you with the information that you want to receive to our best. And of course, you don’t have to pay for the copy of your information unless your request is unfounded, respective or excessive, in which case we will charge a reasonable amount in the circumstances.
2)You can ask us to correct any inaccurate or incomplete data. If we cannot action a request to correct your data, we will let you know and explain why.
3)You can ask us to erase your data in certain conditions where:
a)it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was originally collected or processed;
b)we are processing your data based on your consent, and you withdraw that consent;
c)you object to the processing and we do not have an overriding legitimate interest for continuing;
d)your data has been unlawfully processed;
e)your data must be erased to comply with a legal obligation;
f)the data was processed to offer information society services to a child.
4)You can ask us to stop processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. We will stop without any reasons to refuse as soon as we receive your request.
The prices and fees are subject to change. We have the right to adopt different strategies according to the actual situation of different countries and regions. If you purchase any of our paid services, you agree to pay us the applicable fees, any applicable taxes, and any applicable third-party fees. We are not responsible for these fees of third parties that you have engaged. If you have any questions, you should contact your financial institution. We have the right to collect the fees you owe us. You are responsible for all related collection costs and expenses.