What can you do if the airplane mode getting activated forcibly and disrupting the network on your computer?
If you're having trouble with airplane mode on your Windows 10 device, there are several steps you can take to fix the issue. Here are some solutions that may help:
Make sure that airplane mode is turned on in the Settings app otherwise you can not activate the airplane mode.
Check your keyboard or device settings: Make sure that airplane mode is not disabled in your keyboard or device settings. You can do this by going to Settings > Network & Internet > Airplane mode.
Restarting is to end all the software processes currently running on the computer. Regardless of whether this process is the main factor causing your computer problems, all of them will be forcibly terminated, and then start up according to the normal operation process. In the process of starting up, both software and hardware are in a reset state, which is equivalent to starting a new work in a new day, and the original faults that may be caused will be reset and eliminated, that is, possible problems Memory overflow, hardware abnormality and other problems will be eliminated by reset.
Therefore, when the cause of the failure is not clear, restarting is the easiest and most efficient way to solve computer problems.
Make sure that your device is up to date with the latest software updates. To check for updates, you can do these:
1. Go to the Start menu, click on Settings, then click on Update & Security.
2. Look for any available updates and install them.
A faulty or outdated network adapter driver can cause issues with airplane mode.
Many computer problems are difficult to tackle. When users are having troubles to fix corrupted repositories or missing Windows files, their computer operating systems may be already broken.
It is highly recommended to download a driver updater----Driver Talent which is free for scanning computers and providing updated driver.
1. Download and install Driver Talent
2. Click on the "Scan" button to scan your computer for outdated, missing, or corrupt drivers.
3. Once the scan is complete, you will see a list of all the problematic drivers on your computer.
4. Click on the "Download" button next to the driver you want to update or install.
5. Wait for the download to finish, then click on the "Install" button to install the new driver on your computer.
6. You can also use Driver Talent to backup and restore your drivers or to uninstall unwanted drivers.
7. Once you have installed all the necessary drivers, restart your computer to apply the changes.
You can not only to update network driver, but can also update all drivers together. In this way, Driver Talent can prevent your computer from outdated drivers issue.
Sometimes disabling and re-enabling the network adapter can fix issues with airplane mode.
To do this you can re-enable the network adapter:
1. Go to the Start menu, type Device Manager, and open it.
2. Look for the Network adapters section and expand it.
3. Right-click on your network adapter and select Disable.
4. Wait a few seconds, then right-click on the adapter again and select Enable.
Windows 10 has a built-in network troubleshooter that can help diagnose and fix issues with airplane mode error.
To run the troubleshooter, you can follow the below steps:
1. Go to the Start menu
2. Click on Settings, then click on Update & Security.
3. Click on Troubleshoot, then click on Network Adapter.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooter.
You have to undo a setting that allows the computer to turn off to save power. This can help to fix the airplane mode error on your Windows computer.
1. Open Device Manager using the search box
2. Navigate to Network Adapters
3. Right-click on the first option [the network adapter may differ from computer to computer]
4. Select Properties
5. Go to the Power Management tab
6. Uncheck the checkbox that says Allow the Computer to Turn off this Device
7. Click OK and make sure to restart your computer
Hopefully, one of these solutions will help you fix the airplane mode error on your Windows 10 device.
|ExplorerMax||Driver Talent for Network Card|
|Smart and advanced file explorer tool for Windows platforms||Download & Install Network Drivers without Internet Connection|
|30-day Free Trial||Free Download|