Apr. 26, 2023 / Updated by Renata to Windows Driver Solutions
Automatically updating the graphics card driver is the easiest and most direct way, and you can do it yourself through the Windows Device Manager.
1. Press WIN+X together and select the "Device Manager" option
2. On the Device Manager window, find the graphics card driver, right-click and select "Update Driver"
3. Select "Automatically search for Newer Driver Software"
4. Windows will find the latest driver for your computer's graphics card and help you download and install it automatically.
Manually updating the graphics card driver is more complicated than automatically updating the driver, but it will improve the performance of the computer more significantly. If you know the hardware components of your computer, you can manually update the graphics card driver through the following steps.
First, download the latest driver for your computer's graphics card from the official website and save it on your computer.
Then find "Device Manager" in the start menu, click "Graphics Driver", right-click and select "Update Driver", select "Browse my computer for drivers", and select the graphics card driver you downloaded earlier.
Finally, follow the prompts to install.
Driver Talent can automatically scan the system and help us find drivers that need to be updated in the system.
1. Click below to download and install Driver Life 8;
2. Run Driver Talent and click the Scan button. Driver Talent will then scan your computer and detect all devices with missing or outdated drivers.
3. Click Update All. Driver Talent will then download and update all your outdated and missing device drivers, install the latest version of each.
4. beside, you can use Driver Talent to update all drivers, it’s not only limited to update graphics card driver.
|ExplorerMax||Driver Talent for Network Card|
|Smart and advanced file explorer tool for Windows platforms||Download & Install Network Drivers without Internet Connection|
|30-day Free Trial||Free Download|