Oct. 09, 2018 / Updated by Bessie Shaw to News
Sending out Christmas greetings is a traditional way to reach others with the warmth and love of Christmas spirit. You can either send a funny Christmas greeting message by your phone, or give Christmas card greetings via cards. Below are the top 50 Christmas greetings for 2015.
Pick out the Christmas sayings and wishes you like and send them to others. These Christmas greetings phrases will express all your wishes and love for Christmas 2015.
Additional: Every computer needs a professional driver manager tool to make sure the computer is in top condition. Try Driver Talent.
Below are the Christmas greetings that you can send to anyone.
1. Christmas brings family and friends together. It helps us appreciate the love in our lives and we can often take for granted. May the true meaning of the holiday season fill your heart and home with many blessings.
2. May this holiday season sparkle and shine, may all of your wishes and dreams come true, and may you feel this happiness all year round.
3. During this season of giving, let us take time to slow down and enjoy the simple things. May this wonderful time of the year touch your heart in a special way.
4.Take time during the rush of the holidays to enjoy the things in life that really matter. Take in the serene moments spent with friends and loved ones, and may the wonder of Christmas surround you throughout the holiday season.
5. If you’re feeling warm today, it’s from all the love we’ve sending your way. Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
6. During this time of faith and family, may the true meaning of Christmas fill you with joy. Wishing you a Merry Christmas.
7. Enjoy love, joy and peace of this wonderful Christmas.
8. Hope your Christmas is as warm and sweet as a cup of hot cocoa and filled with more granted wishes than you can count.
9. My letter to Santa this year asked for YOU! So don’t be surprised when he comes through your window and puts you in a sack.
10. The warmth and love surrounding Christmas is a joy to be savored with family and friends. It is a time to give and share with one another. Here’s to wishing you the best this season has to offer.
11. May God bless your home with peace, joy and love. Have a merry Christmas!
12. Christmas is a season of great joy: a time for remembering the past and hoping for the future. May the glorious message of peace and love fill you with joy during this wonderful season.
13. May God bless you and your family on this very special day. Merry Christmas, with love from all of us.
14. It is a time for reminiscing and looking forward. Wishing you wonderful memories during this joyous season.
15. We hope that this Christmas will be for you a cheerful ending to the year and a great beginning to a happy new one.
16. May your heart be warmed by the sweet magic hat Christmas always brings, and may all your dreams be fulfilled. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!
17. Merry Christmas!!! Since I don’t know what to get you for Christmas, I decided to be original and buy you nothing. So you better enjoy this card! Only joking! Hope you enjoy the present.
18. My wish for you this Christmas is that love finds you in all that you do this season. Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
19. We’re sending you wishes for the merriest memories of the Christmas Season, and hopes of a prosperous New Year! Season’s greetings.
20. May this day bring you laughter, joy and happiness. You deserve all of this and so much more. Merry Christmas.
Additional: Using your computer to browse these Christmas greeting? Try Driver Talent on your computer to make it in top condition.
Below are the Christmas greetings for your loved ones, such as your husband, wife, boyfriend or girlfriend.
1. What a wonderful life I have because you are in it. Merry Christmas, my dear.
2. I miss you so much than usual. Wish you all the best this wonderful holiday.
3. Please look in the mirror and give yourself a kiss from me. Have the best Christmas ever!
4. I have been waiting all year to get you under the mistletoe. Merry Christmas, baby, let’s kiss and snuggle all day.
5. All I want for Christmas is you, so don’t worry about my gift. Letting me be yours is the best gift anyone could ask for.
Here are the Christmas greetings for your parents.
1. I think of you always, Mom and Dad, especially during the holidays. I hope you have the best Christmas ever.
2. May Christmas fill you with the kind of joy you give me.
3. Because you are such loving parents, and I know how fortunate I am to have you in my life. Thanks for everything. Merry Christmas.
4. I always felt I had the best parents in the world because you have done so much for me. All my love on Christmas.
5. You bring me joy beyond compare. I’m so grateful you’re mine. Have a joyous Christmas.
Here are sweet Christmas greetings for kids.
1. From the moment I saw your sweet face, I knew you were the best Christmas gift I could ever receive. Merry Christmas, sweetie.
2. If Santa is checking this list twice, you should get twice the gifts because you’re twice as nice. Merry Christmas, sweetie.
3. When I say cheer, you come to my mind. Stay good and calm this Christmas, my child. Do stay kind, and stay blessed. Merry Christmas to you.
4. Sweet cookies, sweet candy, sweet Christmas carols in the air, sweetly wrapped gifts, and, hmmm, what else? Oh yeah, SWEET YOU!
5. When I say cheer, you come to my mind. Stay good and calm this Christmas, my child. Do stay kind, and stay blessed. Merry Christmas to you.
Here are the Christmas greetings for friends.
1. Having you as my friend makes me feel as if it is Christmas every day. The warmth and comfort that comes with this season reminds me of you.
2. Merry Christmas! Sorry but that’s all I could come up with but hey I’ll add that I love you on Christmas and always.
3. My Christmas wish for you is that you feel the glow and sparkle of the holiday season throughout the year to come.
4. Merry Christmas to my wonderful friend. I hope Santa brings you all the gifts and goodies you have been wanting.
5. Here’s to good friends, a loving family and laughter during this Christmas season! Merry Christmas and a joyful New Year!
Below are Christmas greetings for your boss.
1. Thank you for the pleasant cooperation this year. We wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
2. We wish you and your loved ones a peaceful and happy Christmas with good health and love.
3. Treat yourself to some rest and relaxation. Merry Christmas for you and your family.
4. Merry Christmas! I wish you much success in business, but also personal happiness.
5. We wish a merry Christmas and a wonderful new year. All your employees are proud of your company.
Below are the Christmas greetings for your coworkers.
1. May the message of Christmas fill your life with joy and peace. Best wishes to you and your family during this holiday season.
2. Christmas is just one more day to say working with you has always been so wonderful. Merry Christmas!
3. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Couldn’t let the holiday season pass without wishing a wonderful colleague like you.
4. It’s great working with you! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
5. May happiness brighten you way. May success greet you in every way. May prosperity comes to you every day!
If you have funny and sweet greetings for 2015 Christmas, share with us in your comment.
|ExplorerMax||Driver Talent for Network Card|
|Smart and advanced file explorer tool for Windows platforms||Download & Install Network Drivers without Internet Connection|
|30-day Free Trial||Free Download|