Mar. 08, 2023 / Updated by Renata to Windows 11
This article provides several solutions to whose computer can not connection to internet. There are many reasons causing internet disconnected on Windows 11, for example, files conflict, program missing, drivers outdated, software conflict.
You can follow the below solutions to resolve the no internet issue:
Solution1. Install Windows update
Solution5. Reset Internet settings
Microsoft release Updates every month to fix Windows System’s bug. To update the network driver on Windows 11, use these steps:
1. Press WIN+I together and open Settings
2. Choose Windows Updates
3. On the right-panel, select Check for updates
Restart the computer and make all updates effect.
If the internet driver is outdated or somehow be banned by other programs(like virus), you can download Driver Talent for updating.
For only one click, Driver Talent scans the computer within seconds and show you all driver updates on a list:
Once running Driver Talent, it can enable all banned drivers automatically. You don’t need to check all drivers one by one. With one software, Driver Talent, download, update, install or restore drivers is easier than ever.
If the no internet issue appeared after applying a driver update, rolling back to the previous version may fix the problem.
To roll back a driver update to a previous version o Windows 11, use these steps:
Open Driver Talent, and click on the inverted triangle you can download a former driver version:
Residual old version data will affect the use of updated drivers. So you need to uninstall all the data and files of the network card driver, and then reinstall.
To use Driver Talent, the device driver can be restore. Moreover, with the restore function, if there is any problem with the driver file in the future, the driver of the same version can be reinstalled immediately.
If you have already restart your computer but failed to fix the internet issue. Run CMD when troubleshooting a flawed Windows system. CMD works by scanning for and replacing corrupted, missing or changed system files. Even if the command doesn't repair any files, running it will at least confirm that no system files are corrupted, and you can then move on to troubleshooting your system using other methods. CMD commands are available whenever the computer itself is started. If Windows will start normally, you can run it from an administrative command prompt.
To reset the TCP/IP networking stack on Windows 11, use these steps:
1. Press WIN+S together and type CMD(command prompt will show)
2. Run the Command Prompt as administrator( click Run as administrator)
3. If prompted, click on Yes to give admin privileges.
4. Once the command prompt window opens, type the following command and hit Enter to execute it:
Enter: netsh winsock reset
5. Type the following command to clear the current networking configuration: ipconfig /release
6. Type the following command to reconfigure the network settings automatically: ipconfig /renew
7. Type the following command to clear the Domain Name System (DNS) information cached: ipconfig /flushdns
8. Note down the detected issues and search for solutions and restart your computer to change effects immediately.
On Windows 11, you can also use a specific troubleshooter to resolve networking issues on your computer.
To troubleshoot the network troubleshooter on Windows 11, you can run the internet troubleshooter as the following steps:
1. Press WIN+I together and open Settings
2. On the right panel, scroll down and choose Troubleshoot
3. Select other Troubleshooters
4. Find out Internet Connections
5. Click Run and Select the "Troubleshoot my connection to the internet" option.
6. Select the "Try these repairs as an administrator" option (if applicable).
7. Continue with the on-screen directions (if applicable).
8. Once you complete the steps, the troubleshooter will scan and resolve any connectivity problem.
If the above solutions all failed to fix the no internet issue, you can reset the network adapters’ drivers and settings to the factory defaults to fix the connection problem.
To follow the below steps as given to reset the internet settings:
1. Press WIN+I together and choose Network and internet
2. Select Advance network settings
3. On the More Settings column, choose Network reset option
4. Click the Reset now button
The third party security software can protect the computer from malware, but it also can prevent the computer from accessing the internet for no reason. By disabling them and testing connectivity, you can confirm whether the security software is causing problems.
You can try to disable the antivirus on Windows 11:
1. Press WIN+I together and search for Windows Security
2. On the Windows Security, look at the left side of the panel
3. Choose Virus & threat protection
4. On the right panel of Virus & threat protection, look at the middle place of it
5. Choose virus & threat protection setting-mange settings
6. Turn off the Real-time protection toggle switch.
|ExplorerMax||Driver Talent for Network Card|
|Smart and advanced file explorer tool for Windows platforms||Download & Install Network Drivers without Internet Connection|
|30-day Free Trial||Free Download|