Microsoft just released the latest round of monthly feature updates, the "October Patch Tuesday Update." As these updates arrive, it is expected that there will be new features, as well as fixes and improvements to the features released in this patch. Windows 10 v2004 is the latest major version of Windows 10, so it is also the most experimental feature. In this case, if the hardware allows, this version should be installed as soon as possible. This article provides you with the two most convenient installation methods.
Please Note: the system requirements of Windows 10 v2004 are not very high, so there is no need to worry about compatibility issues.
Windows 10 KB4579311 is a security-focused update. It has no new features or major bug fixes. Here are the highlights:
Update to improve the security when using Microsoft Office products.
Use to verify the update of the user name and password.
Update to improve the security when Windows performs basic operations.
Solved the problem of creating empty ports using the user interface.
Security updates for Windows application platforms and frameworks, Microsoft graphics components, Windows media, Windows basics, Windows authentication, Windows virtualization, and Windows kernel.
1. Click "Start", and then type Windows Update to open it.
2. Select Check for updates.
3. Choose to install the update.
4. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the update.
You can also download the KB4579311 update through the Microsoft Update Catalog.
1. Go to the Microsoft update catalog and find KB4579311.
2. Download the .msu file according to your Windows operating system type.
3. Find the folder where you just saved the file.
4. Run the .msu file and follow the instructions on the screen to install the KB4579311 update.
After a few PC restarts, you will complete the installation, and then you can check what the KB4579311 patch fixes.
It is recommended to backup and upgrade important drivers before upgrading to any Windows operating system to avoid driver-related computer problems, such as video freezes, AMD errors, Bluetooth problems, etc. Because the device driver may sometimes be incompatible with the new OS. You can do it with Driver Talent, which is a professional driver manager trusted by more than 3,000,000 users in 200 countries and regions. Click the botton below to get Driver Talent directly.
1. Click "Scan" to thoroughly detect all Windows 10 drivers installed on your computer.
2. Go to the "Backup Drivers" menu in the left pane.
3. Tick the driver to be backed up, and then click "Start" to continue the backup.
Note: If incorrect drivers are installed on the Windows 10 PC, they will be listed after "Scan". You can choose to repair or update to get the correct driver.
More news about Windows 13 October 2020 Update can be accessed in the News section on this site. We will continue to follow up and update. If you need further assistance, feel free to leave your comments below.
|ExplorerMax||Driver Talent for Network Card|
|Smart and advanced file explorer tool for Windows platforms||Download & Install Network Drivers without Internet Connection|
|30-day Free Trial||Free Download|