Enjoying listening to music with Bluetooth headphones and sharing files with other PCs, phones or tablets through Bluetooth? If yes, a Bluetooth driver which is well-matched with your operating system is essential and indispensable. After updating or upgrading your system to Windows 10 21H1, Windows 10 21H2 or Windows 11, it is very likely that you come across some Bluetooth issues for the reason that the Bluetooth driver may be no longer well-matched with the new system. You have to update the Bluetooth driver for your system from time to time so as to avoid some issues caused by outdated, corrupted, or missing Bluetooth driver. Here are two methods to download and update Bluetooth driver.
To download the Bluetooth driver, you can go to the official website of your device manufacturer to download the Bluetooth driver. Or you can use Device Manager to download the driver for your PC. If you choose to do that with Device Manager, please follow the steps below.
1. Press Windows key + X.
2. Click on Device Manager to open Device Manager.
3. Expand Bluetooth and locate the Bluetooth device that you want to update the Bluetooth driver for.
4. Right click on the Bluetooth device name.
5. Select Update driver software.
6. Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
7. Click Next and follow the instructions to install the Bluetooth driver available.
If you are not very experienced and patient in downloading the driver step by step, there is a better choice for you. You can download and update the Bluetooth driver by using Driver Talent. It is a professional utility that can help you check all the drivers on your PC, find out the corrupted, missing or outdated drivers and install the most suitable ones for your operating system. You can enjoy your coffee when Driver Talent is fixing the Bluetooth driver problem for you.
Driver Talent provides a wide range of Bluetooth drivers to download and update, such as Asus Bluetooth driver for Windows 10, Intel Bluetooth driver for Windows 10, Dell Bluetooth driver for Windows 10, HP Bluetooth driver for Windows 10, Acer Bluetooth driver for Windows 10, Atheros Bluetooth driver for Windows 10, etc. You can download Driver Talent by clicking the download button.
As for how to use Driver Talent, just follow the easy three steps.
1. Launch Driver Talent. Click “Scan” to perform a full scan of your computer. It will instantly show the outdated, broken, damaged, corrupted or missing Bluetooth drivers.
2. If there are Bluetooth driver issues, you can easily fix it by clicking “Update” the most compatible Bluetooth driver. You are able to select the Bluetooth drivers that you want to update to, but be careful, don’t update the drivers that are not broken.
3. Reboot your Computer
Reboot your computer to make all Bluetooth drivers updates come into effect.
Note: It’s highly recommended that you back up your drivers before install new drivers in case you want to move back to the previous ones. Driver Talent has been thoughtful enough for this, enabling you to roll back to a specific version of drivers.
If you have any questions about Bluetooth drivers for Windows 10, Windows 10 21H1, Windows 10 21H2 and Windows 11, please make sure to comment below to get help.
Driver Talent is a professional Windows driver download and update utility from drivethelife.com, a professional team of OSToto Co., Ltd. Since the establishment in 2009, the team has been working hard to develop computer and Internet software so as to improve the work and lives of people. Our products are well received by people from all over the word.
“User-centric Design, Technology Fundamental, Principles Open”
Driver Talent, Driver Talent for Network Card, ExplorerMax
|ExplorerMax||Driver Talent for Network Card|
|Smart and advanced file explorer tool for Windows platforms||Download & Install Network Drivers without Internet Connection|
|30-day Free Trial||Free Download|