HP LaserJet 3600n drivers for Windows 10, the tiny but indispensable software, ensure the performance of the HP LaserJet3600n printers after installing Windows 10 update. How to download and update HP Color LaserJet 3600n drivers for Windows 10 has become a headache since many users found the HP LaserJet 3600n printer driver won’t install in Windows 10. Here in this post, we offer 3 possible ways to get the compatible HP LaserJet3600n color printer driver download and get it back to work.
Windows Update can check for the available device drivers’ update and install them accordingly. Make sure the HP Color LaserJet3600n printer is connected to your computer before any updates. Follow the steps below to use Windows Update in Windows 10 to update HP Color LaserJet3600n drivers.
1. Click Start menu and then choose Settings.
2. Select Update & Security.
3. Click Check for updates subordinating to Windows Update pane.
4. Select the HP Color LaserJet3600n printer optional update link. (If you there is no, it means Windows Update didn’t find any updates for HP LaserJet3600.)
5. Click OK and then follow the on-screen instructions to install updates for Windows 10 HP CL 3600n.
6. After the installation is complete, reboot your computer to confirm whether the printer can connect to your computer now.
Normally, if you know the exact product model, say HP Color LaserJet 3600n printer, you can get the compatible driver package from HP by simply typing the model “HP Color LaserJet 3600n printer” in HP official support page and then you can find the one you want and download it. However, according to user feedbacks in HP and Microsoft’s forum, the direct searching result of CLJ 3600 printer driver for Windows 10, driver-usb Dot4x64.msi driver doesn’t work on Windows 10. But you might as well try a manual install it with below tricks which were proved workable by many users who have encountered HP LaserJet 3600n printer stops working bug in Windows 10.
1. Download the HP Universal printer driver in HP official support page and keep it unzipped.
2. Use the Windows shortcut keysWin + X to choose Device Manager.
3. Find the HP item and locate the CLJ 3600n printer.
4. Right-click on it and select “Update Driver Software…” -> “Browse my computer for driver software” -> “Let me pickup a list of device drivers on my computer”.
5. Choose the HP CLJ 3600 driver’s folder and follow the tutorials to complete the installation.
Since the HP CLJ 3600 driver package, named Dot4x64.msi driver for Windows 10 (64 bit), 1.5MB size from the HP official website is incomplete, you may fail to install the HP CLJ 3600 printer driver and have to wait till the full package is available for download. While luckily, you can update the color printer drivers for your HP LaserJet 3600n with a popular driver updater tool, say Driver Talent. Favored by millions of people worldwide, it could download and update the most compatible LaserJet 3600n printer drivers for Windows 10 just one-click.
Click the button below to get Driver Talent and update the HP LaserJet 3600n printer driver in a flash.
Click “Scan” to detect the outdated, missing, broken or corrupt drivers on Windows 10, if the driver for your HP LaserJet 3600n Color printer is improper, it will be listed in the scanning results.
Note: In case you may need to roll back to any specific HP LaserJet 3600n driver later, you’d better backup drivers in advance.
Click “Repair” to download and install the best-matched LaserJet 3600 drivers. You are also able to update to the latest driver version by clicking “Update”.
Reboot your computer to make the newly installed HP LaserJet 3600n printer drivers come into effect.
Please leave us comments below if you have any questions about HP Color LaserJet 3600n drivers downloading and updating for Windows 10 or you can go to our OStoto official forum for assistance.
|ExplorerMax||Driver Talent for Network Card|
|Smart and advanced file explorer tool for Windows platforms||Download & Install Network Drivers without Internet Connection|
|30-day Free Trial||Free Download|