Jun. 24, 2022 / Updated by Bessie Shaw to Windows Driver Solutions
The HP Officejet Pro 8610 all-in-one printer is ubiquitous in home and office. If your HP Officejet Pro 8610 driver is corrupted, broken or missing, you need to download and install the updated HP Officejet Pro 8610 driver to ensure it works. Follow one of the 3 solutions below to make it.
Read Also: 2 Methods to Download and Update HP Printer Drivers on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP
1. Press Windows Key + R to run Command, and then type devmgmt.msc to open Device Manager.
2. Find the HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer hardware and check whether there’s a yellow triangle. If yes, which means your HP Officejet Pro 8610 driver is outdated, corrupt, broken or missing. You could directly right-click on the current driver version and choose “Update driver software” to find out the correct HP Officejet 8610 driver.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to download and install the available HP Officejet Pro 8610 driver.
4. After the installation is complete, reboot your computer to confirm whether the printer can connect to your computer now.
You could navigate to HP Software and Drivers page to download the HP Officejet Pro 8610 driver. Follow the steps below:
1. Type “HP Officejet Pro 8610” and click “Find my product”
2. Select your exact printer model from the matching products list.
3. The correct HP Officejet Pro 8610 driver will display on the screen.
4. Click "Download".
5. Save the file (exe.) and double-click the HP Officejet Pro 8610 driver file to install it.
6. Restart your computer after the complete installation.
It is recommended to download the HP Officejet Pro 8610 driver with a reliable driver update tool Driver Talent, which can download and install the HP Officejet Pro 8610 drivers automatically within a very few minutes.
Click the button below to get Driver Talent directly.
Driver Talent enables you to download the proper HP Officejet Pro 8610 driver automatically in minutes for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP.
Click "Peripheral" in the main inerface to enter the "Peripheral Drivers" section. Driver Talent will scan out your outdated, corrupt, broken or missing HP Officejet Pro 8610 driver.
You can click "Install" to download and install the proper HP Officejet Pro 8610 drivers automatically. Once there're USB-connected HP printer can't be recognized by Driver Talent, click "Repair" to correct the issue.
Reboot your computer to make the HP Officejet Pro 8610 driver update take effect.
If you face any HP network printer driver problems, you could read this article: Only 3 Steps to Download & Install Network Printer Driver on Windows PC.
Read Also: Windows 10 HP Drivers Free Download and Update to Fix Driver Issues
It is very important to backup your drivers before a system reinstallation. You can also use Driver Talent to restore your drivers from backup in case of driver crashes.
If you come across any HP Officejet Pro 8610 driver download problems, please make comments below or click the LEFT MENU on this page for more technical support. If you have any other Windows driver-related issues, see Windows Driver Solutions section on this site.
|ExplorerMax||Driver Talent for Network Card|
|Smart and advanced file explorer tool for Windows platforms||Download & Install Network Drivers without Internet Connection|
|30-day Free Trial||Free Download|