Nov. 20, 2017 / Updated by Bessie Shaw to Windows 10
Windows 10 can’t detect Bluetooth headphones malfunction frustrates many users who've upgraded to Windows 10 from Window 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP with the aspiration for a better Windows experience. Actually, the Bluetooth device issues on Windows 10, like Bluetooth headphones not recognized by windows 10, Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays issues, Bluetooth headphones not working, laptop speakers not working after using headphones and more are never free from lots of Windows 10 users.
Then how to connect Bluetooth headphones to Windows 10 and fix the Bluetooth headsets connection bugs for Windows 10 or the Creators Update? Here in this post, you can get rid of that annoying headphones glitch with below workable tricks.
You should make sure the Bluetooth service is running on Windows 10 when you perform other changes to fix the Bluetooth not recognized by windows 10 error. Follow the steps below to enabling the Bluetooth Support Service:
1. Press the Windows shortcut keys Win + R to open the Run box.
2. Type Services.msc in the Run box and then hit Enter.
3. Locate the Bluetooth support services and double-click on it.
4. Turn to the General tab, set the Startup type “Manual” and Start status Start.
5. Click Ok and Apply to save changes.
After the Bluetooth service is enabled as above steps guide, check whether your Bluetooth headphones can connect to Windows 10 or not. If the problem persists, go on the reading.
The Realtek HD Audio could be the culprit which causes the Bluetooth headphones unable to connect Windows 10. If you have the Realtek HD Audio installed on your Windows 10 PC, open the Realtek HD Audio Manager, and disable front panel jack detection setting to bring the sound back for your Bluetooth headphone devices on Windows 10.
1. Press Win + R altogether to launch the Run window.
2. Type “Control Panel” and hit Enter to open the Control Panel.
3. Locate the Realtek HD Audio Manager and click on it.
4. Under the connector settings in the right side panel, check the “Disable front panel jack detection" option and your Bluetooth headsets or any other audio devices would back to work.
Windows 10 Bluetooth headphones no sound error, Windows 10 Bluetooth headphones not working or other Bluetooth headsets hitch could possibly be triggered by improper sound drivers.
To update the sound driver for your Bluetooth or wireless headphones to match Windows 10, you have the following two channels, updating it in Device Manager or using a professional driver update, say Driver Talent. Favored by millions of people worldwide, Driver Talent detects all the problematic drivers and then fixes them with 1 click in a flash.
Click the button below to get Driver Talent immediately.
Step 1. Click “scan” to let Driver Talent identify all the incorrect drivers installed on Windows 10.
Step 2. Click “Download” or “Update” to install the most appropriate sound drivers to resolve the Bluetooth headphone connection hitches after Windows 10 update.
Notes: Backup your drivers in advance in case you may need previous drivers in the future.
Step 3. Reboot your computer to make the newly updated sound drivers come into effect.
According to some users who’ve met and solved the Bluetooth headphones not connecting to Windows 10 hassle that setting the Headphones as the default device helps to resolve the problem. Below is how.
1. Right click the speaker icon in the notification of the Windows and select Playback devices.
2. Selected Speakers icon, not Headphone, then clicked on Set Default button and then the sound came on your headphone.
Note: If there is no headphone option alone but Speakers/Headphones, select that and click Set default button at the bottom.
That’s all for the Windows 10 can’t detect Bluetooth headphones or Bluetooth headphones not working troubleshooters. If you more workarounds on how to eliminate Windows 10 Bluetooth headphones connections errors, you can comment below, turn to the left menu or go to the OStoto official forum to share with us.
|Driver Talent||Driver Talent for Network Card|
|Download & Install Network Drivers||Download & Install Network Drivers without Internet Connection|
|Free Download||Free Download|