Jun. 16, 2022 / Updated by Vivi to News
Microsoft is testing a “buy now, pay later” feature in the Edge browser, which has annoyed a lot of Microsoft Edge users. “Buy now, pay later” used to be known as Quadpay, allowing users to break their purchases into equal installment payments so that users can get the purchases in advance, rather than having to wait until the purchases have been paid in full.
This“buy now, pay later”feature is powered by Zip, letting users have extra time to pay for larger purchases. According to a Tech Community post, any purchase between $35 and $1,000 that users make trough the Edge can be split into 4 interest-free payments over 6 weeks.
However, many users are annoyed about this built-in tool. They are not happy with the service fees. As they complain, they need to pay $ 1 for every payment during the six-week period. This means, they have to spend $ 4 more on their purchase, no matter the price of the purchase. Besides, this built-in bloatware slows down the browsing experience and it will become a target for criminals in the future. All these concern the users, especially those who seldom check their credit scores.
Articles you may also be interested in:
1. Microsoft’s Windows 11 Launch Event: Things You Should Know
2. Windows 11 Was Made for PC Gamer
3. Windows 10 Coexists with Windows 11
4. Upgrading Windows 7 to Windows 11 Requires Extra Steps
5. Dislike Windows 11? You Can Easily Move Back to Windows 10 within 10 Days
6. Microsoft Adds More CPUs to Windows 11 Compatibility
7. Start Menu & Taskbar Disappear? Here’s How to Fix the Bug Caused by Windows 11 Beta and Dev Builds
8. Microsoft Increases the Windows 11 Minimum Requirements
9. Microsoft Is Rolling Out Passwordless Sign-in Option
10. Windows 11 Is Out: New Features of the New Operating System
11. How to Customize the Touch Keyboard on Windows 11
12. The First Windows 11 Update Makes AMD CPU Performance Even Worse
Driver Talent is a professional Windows driver download and update utility from drivethelife.com, a professional team of OSToto Co., Ltd. Since the establishment in 2009, the team has been working hard to develop computer and Internet software so as to improve the work and lives of people. Our products are well received by people from all over the word.
“User-centric Design, Technology Fundamental, Principles Open”
Driver Talent, Driver Talent for Network Card, ExplorerMax
|ExplorerMax||Driver Talent for Network Card|
|Smart and advanced file explorer tool for Windows platforms||Download & Install Network Drivers without Internet Connection|
|30-day Free Trial||Free Download|