On October 20, 2021, Microsoft has announced the first preview of Android apps on Windows 11 for Windows Insiders in the Beta Channel in America. This preview is now only available for Insiders in the Beta Channel (Windows 11 Build 22000.xxx series builds) but not Insiders in the Dev Channel. This is for the reason that the Dev Channel is now on builds from a different development cycle.
Microsoft has listed the requirements:
1. Processor: 1 gigahertz or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip.
2. RAM: 4 gigabyte.
3. Storage: 64 GB or larger.
4. System firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable.
5. TPM: version 2.0.
6. Graphics card: Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver.
7. Display: High definition (720p) display, greater than 9’’ diagonally, 8 bits per color channel.
8. Internet connectivity.
9. Windows 11 (Build 22000.xxx series builds).
10. A Microsoft account.
11. Microsoft Store version 22110.1402.6.0 or higher.
12. Location of the PC: America.
13. Be in the Beta Channel.
14. Enable virtualization for BIOS/UEFI.
15. Access to Amazon Appstore with a U.S.-based Amazon account.
You can check whether your device meets the requirements and try to take a look at the first preview of Android apps on Windows 11 now.
Articles you may also be interested in:
Driver Talent is a professional Windows driver download and update utility from drivethelife.com, a professional team of OSToto Co., Ltd. Since the establishment in 2009, the team has been working hard to develop computer and Internet software so as to improve the work and lives of people. Our products are well received by people from all over the word.
“User-centric Design, Technology Fundamental, Principles Open”
Driver Talent, Driver Talent for Network Card, ExplorerMax
|ExplorerMax||Driver Talent for Network Card|
|Smart and advanced file explorer tool for Windows platforms||Download & Install Network Drivers without Internet Connection|
|30-day Free Trial||Free Download|